Sales Associate to Selling Principal
Currently in real estate but need stronger mentorship? Want to be trained by one of the best?
- Kickstart or re-ignite your real estate career
- Work alongside one of the best
- Get the experience you need to become a Real Estate Star
2019 is a great year for real estate in Brisbane’s western suburbs of Chapel Hill, Indooroopilly, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Kenmore Hills and surrounds.
Our Principal, Craig Sharp is on the lookout for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual with a passion for real estate to work as his direct Sales Associate.
Working alongside the Selling Principal with 20 years real estate experience, you will be an integral part of the business, attending customer appointments and home viewings. This is a position of trust with tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
Your day-to-day activities will initially include:
- Gathering market intelligence
- Database management
- Conducting home appraisals
- Conducting listing presentations and listing properties for sale
- Conducting open homes
- General administration
Your Skills & Experience
The Successful Applicant will have
- Real Estate Salesperson Licence
- Clear driving record & presentable vehicle
To succeed in this role, you’ll be the type of person that
- Enjoys working with others and relishes the opportunity to be a team player;
- Can focus on several sales objectives at a time;
- Can use a direct approach to selling but can also appreciate the more subtle aspects of sales negotiation;
- Consistently responds to client’s needs in a timely fashion and make quick decisions under pressure;
- Relishes the opportunity to be trained by the best;
- Responds well to demands on your time and generally work at a brisk pace;
- Is effective without direct management, yet welcome structure and supervision as needed; and
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
In return you’ll receive…
- Exceptional training and support;
- Great incentives;
- A fun and professional team environment; and
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a forward thinking and innovative business and fast forward your career.
To run at Craig’s pace the hours are long and the effort high as the market is fiercely competitive. If you have the drive, persistence and self-discipline you will be rewarded.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of sales, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then email, or give us a call today. Please include a cover letter along with your resume, giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
Please apply by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call for a confidential chat on 0419 656 808. We thank you in advance for your application as not all applications can be responded to.