Under Contract By Leo Liu
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Wow! This home has rarely been occupied by our overseas owners and presents like brand new! An exciting opportunity for owner occupiers or savvy investors to acquire this luxury townhouse located on the edge of popular St Lucia. This is red hot real estate with sellers willing to meet the market due to pressing personal circumstance.
Your new address is situated within the sought after catchment of Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High School. Gailey Fiveways shops sits at the corner and bus transport at front door. Here you are also just short stroll to St Peter's College, 5 mins drive to CBD and St Lucia University of Queensland Campus. This is the ultimate address.
Set over 2 levels with bedrooms up and living down; this home opitomises a living flow that perfectly suits our modern lifestyles. This is also the ideal "lock-it and leave" residence that is secure and low maintenance. The first level features large covered entertaining area with fantastic mountain views and sleek kitchen with SMEG appliances, gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave and popular 2 drawer dishwasher. The upper levels provide 3 spacious bedrooms, main bathroom and 2 balconies with views, ensuite and walk-in robe in master bedroom.
- Near new luxury townhouse built in 2014
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- 2.5 bathrooms, with separate laundry
- Large entertaining areas with fantastic mountain views
- Fans + air-conditioning throughout
- Sleek kitchen, stone benches, Smeg appliances, glass splashback
- Secure 2 car accomodation and lock-up storage room
- Tiled open plan living and dining areas
- Secure intercom entry
- Gailey Fiveways shops next door
- Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,212.4.10 per annum
- Body Corporate Fees: $4,462.56 per annum
- Boutique complex of just 16 homes
- Ironside State School & Indooroopilly State High School Catchment
- Bus stop at front door
Inspect immediately as the current owners have already moved overseas and our instructions are clear... "SELL NOW". Buy with confidence as Taringa continues to buck the trends with its popularity ever growing. Hurry!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.