- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
After 11 happy years at Inverona our owner has purchased another home and is moving out. These 80's cavity brick blocks are low maintenance and highly desirable. Built to last and what a fabulous location! Presented in near perfect original condition and ready for you to move straight in! Note also, this unit is 100 sqm overall! (86sqm internal + 14sqm balcony)
This apartment (one level walk up from the street) faces south east and captures all the prevailing breezes. The outlook is open and private. Both bedrooms, along with the lounge area open onto the balcony and the internal proportions are oversized compared with most in the area. Complete with air conditioning and plenty of options to add value, this is a very good piece of real estate.
The last sale at this small block of 12 was over 2 years ago and it's easy to see why the apartments are tightly held. Your new address is the definition of convenience.
- Built by renound "Mutual Building" developers
- 2 large bedrooms with fans
- Main bathroom + master ensuite
- 1 lock up garage with storage space
- Block of just 12 units
- Very low Body Corporate Fees
- Taringa Train Station 650m walk
- Taringa Retail Precinct 1330m by car
- Whitmore Street Shops 300m walk
- Gailey Road Shops 850m by car
- Within 5km radius of Brisbane City
- University of Queensland 2kms as crow flies
- Within catchments for Ironside State School + Indooroopilly State High School
- Bus Stop direct to CBD 250m (25 mins journey)
- Bus Stop direct to UQ 100m (11 mins journey)
- Rent appraised at $390 - $410 p/w
Special Note for Investors: This property is on a direct bus route to UQ making it highly sought after for students. Vacancy rates and unheard of at these addresses.
The real estate market is on the rise and interest rates are currently available around 4.49%. This is one of the good ones and our seller is screaming for offers. There has never been a better time to buy! Inspect immediately.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.