Size Plus Potential - Must Inspect!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Very rarely does a unit of this size become available in such an affordable price range. If you are looking for a unit that you can move in and add value to straight away than look no further. With the capacity to add another bedroom and bathroom, you'll be glad you inspected 4/59 Warren Street, St Lucia.
Located in a quiet street, and within walking distance of the University of Queensland, this unit is perfect whether you are studying or just enjoy living close to the City. With the CBD only a short bus trip away, Saturday nights in Brisbane's finest restaurants awaits you...and you can even catch the CityCat home! This position simply can not be beaten!
- 2 oversized bedrooms with built in robes.
- 1 large bathroom with separate toilet and internal laundry.
- Generous kitchen with excellent storage and bench space.
- Brand new dishwasher, modern fridge and microwave included.
- Spacious combined living and dining room.
- North facing balcony with city views.
- Light, bright and airy interior with high ceilings and great natural light.
- Top floor position, solar hot water system, early 80's solid brick construction.
- Double (tandem) lock up garage with remote entry.
- Less than 10 minutes to UQ and CityCat, and 4 km's to CBD.
- Body Corporate $582.39 per quarter (including insurance levy), BCC rates $268.47 per quarter.
Whether you are a first home buyer, investor or just looking for an outstanding unit in a great location, then look no further. This is a lovely residence that would make the perfect home or high yielding investment. Call Tim Davis to book your inspection today before its too late!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.