- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Ideal for first home buyers or investors looking for affordable real estate. This could be the best value property available in the Brisbane's western suburb of Riverhills today.
Set in an elevated and sought after neighbourhood, with parklands and river walks on your doorstep. 318 Sumners Road is positioned in a central location - only 5 minutes walk to Middle Park State School and 2 minutes to the bus stop. Mount Ommaney shopping centre is approximately 10 minutes drive by car. The University of Queensland Pinjarra Hills Campus is a short trip across the river on the M5, and only 20 minutes into the Brisbane CBD.
Enjoy the privacy and serenity of the rear entertaining area, where you can relax with a cup of coffee and the morning newspaper or entertain your friends with a dinner party. Vaulted timber ceilings allow for natural light to flow through the open plan living and kitchen area, this also contributes to the spacious feeling inside the home.
- High vaulted ceilings in the open plan living and dining areas
- Split system reverse cycle airconditioners in the lounge room and two bedrooms
- Private covered alfresco, entertaining area overlooking the garden
- Modern, good sized kitchen with plenty of storage and workable bench space
- Large modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Rear fully fenced garden
- Single lock up garage and off street parking
- Back to base alarm system
- 549m2 land size
Middle Park State School
Centenary High School
Jamboree Heights State School
Mt Ommaney Special School
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to secure a great value property. Contact Krista Sharp on 0419 656 808 for further details.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Fully Fenced
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.