Charming Cottage With Potential
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perched high on the ridge line of Bayford St, this very attractive cottage is full of character and has so much potential. With a northerly aspect, level block and a fantastic location - this is one of the most appealing properties in the area!
As soon as you walk through the door you will feel at home. The timber floors and high ceilings provide the feeling of space and light, while the floor plan just seems to work, giving more space than you would imagine in a two bedroom house - highlighted by the massive over-sized master!
Extended features list:
- Two bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and A/C.
- Large bathroom including bath, plus two separate toilets.
- Generous living room with patio access and A/C.
- Separate dining/combined kitchen.
- Timber kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher.
- Huge storage/office under the house, including workshop and second toilet.
- 607sqm block with north/south aspect - the perfect building spot!
- 6 Solar Panels.
This will no doubt impress you with its potential and position, while the charming character features will set it apart from the competition. It's important to note that the owners of this property are keen to see offers immediately, so book your inspection before its too late! Call Tim Davis for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.