Private Family Oasis on 1380m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This property will impress you from the moment you walk through the front door. From the space, separation and privacy, to the natural light and park views, there is so much to like you will want to move your family in straight away!
Without doubt the most appealing factor is the multiple living spaces all focused on the park views, giving you plenty of separation and entertaining options, all on one level. Framed by glass allowing ample natural light, and views out to the parkland behind, you will enjoy the privacy and seclusion seldom offered this close to the city.
Extended Features List:
- 3/4 Bedrooms (4th bedroom currently set up as a home office with in-built desks).
- 2 Bathrooms including large en-suite off the master bedroom with spa.
- Walk-in robe plus built in robe in the master bedroom.
- Formal and informal lounge room, with in-built TV wall.
- Ducted A/C plus wood fire place.
- Large gourmet kitchen with stone tops, glass splash back and quality appliances.
- Sparkling in-ground salt water pool with water feature.
- Double lock up garage plus extra parking space for boat or jet ski.
- Large outdoor entertaining area with insulated panel roof.
- No extra 'Court Fees' or 'Body Corporate Fees'.
Every so often a very special house will come along that has the perfect blend of practical necessities and stylish flair. This home is exactly that and more.
This is a genuine opportunity from serious sellers, who have priced their home to sell immediately. Call Tim Davis or Juliani for more information, or attend one of the scheduled open homes. You will not be disappointed.
BCC Rates - $529.78 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
1,380m² / 0.34 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.