OWNERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Our sellers are making a sea change and offering their pride and joy for sale by auction. Bidding terms negotiable. Make no mistake, this home will be sold so put this one at the top of your list. All offers presented immediately. The perfect lifestyle home for the modern family - low maintenance with a granny flat / teenagers retreat.
Your new address, located at the highest point of Moggill, within the popular Pitch Estate captures all the breezes and being a cul-de-sac is perfect for children. The corner, 760 sqm block is also just 2 minutes walk to parklands and sports facilities. Furthermore, the express bus stop to the CBD is only around 350 meters away. 62 Waterhousia Place is also conveniently located within walking distance to the Moggill Primary School and is only a 2 minute drive to the Bellbowrie Shopping Centre, doctors surgery and dental facilities.
Moggill is renowned for it's friendly atmosphere and as a place where living is easy. They say the air is fresher in Moggill. There is a sense of belonging to the community here that is not known in other areas. The monthly markets are always well attended and there are plenty of open parks and walkways throughout the suburb to enjoy.
The 316 sqm (34 squares) house is a mere 2 years young and is a well planned and spacious home offering the perfect balance of style, luxury and quality. The home is air conditioned, however, remains naturally cool due to it being fully insulated with bats in ceilings and walls. The home boasts an 8.6 star energy efficiency rating.
- 4 generous bedrooms + office
- 3 bathrooms including a spacious en-suite to the master
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
- Open plan family & dining area + media room
- Additional granny flat living area which includes it's own separate laundry
- Covered outdoor alfresco area off the family/dining room overlooking the sparkling in-ground mineral swimming pool
- Timber floor covering and high quality carpet
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- 5kw Solar electricity system
- 2 Hot water systems (1 x Solar hot water & 1 x Heat pump hot water )
- 3 car lockup garage (1 x oversized double lock up and 1 x single lockup)
- Fenced back and sides
- 5000ltr rain water tank
- Crimsafe screens
- Large garden shed with internal power & light
- Immaculate auto irrigated sapphire buffalo grass lawn
- 4 years remaining on builders structural warranty
This is a home that offers the lucky buyer a beautiful home at the right address at below replacement value. Move in, unpack and enjoy. Call now for further information and inspect immediately.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
760m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.