Ray White MetroWest Residential
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Impressively designed and beautifully presented, this desirable split level home enhanced by spacious grounds is a peaceful family haven. Enjoy large family get-togethers and parties on the huge entertainer's deck overlooking the swimming pool and gardens. It is an idyllic retreat on a generous 1.23Ha (3 acre) block in a quiet enclave, within walking distance to bus stop and only 2 kms from Kenmore Village Shopping Centre, Kenmore High School, medical facilities and Kenmore business hub.
- 5 Generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- 3 Bathrooms with huge ensuite off main bedroom
- 2 x undercover car accommodation
- Downstairs Au Pairs living area
- Massive gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Expansive floor-plan with 3 defined separate living areas including spacious lounge/dining area with gas fireplace
- Huge elevated entertainment deck overlooking swimming pool and lawn area
- Spacious downstairs Workshop/Hobby area
- Split cycle air conditioner units throughout
- High ceilings with ceiling fans throughout
- Large open games room leading on to the lawn
- Extra large, extra deep salt water swimming pool with undercover chill out area
- 3 expansive acres which include cleared lawn and play area as well as heavy treed natural bush land
- 5kw solar panel system and property also has a water bore
- Near completed detached unit built away from the house for privacy.
This property really does have it all and sellers circumstances demand a sale quickly so all offers presented immediately.
The property is being sold in conjunction with Brisbane Real Estate.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
1.23 ha / 3.04 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.