Divorce Forces Sale
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Classic Griffin & Knowlmann home built in 1966. We have been appointed to liquidate the property by auction on Saturday 8th of July at 3pm. Settlement and deposit terms negotiable with vendor's approval. This is an exciting opportunity to buy in this popular cul-de-sac street with lots of opportunity to add value.
Quiet and convenient. This home is within 200m of highly ranked Kenmore South State School and 300m to the bus stop. The local shopping strip is within walking distance. Coles and Woolworths are 5 minutes away in the car. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, 2 top state high schools and numerous private schools are all within a 10 minute radius.
● Lot 69 on RP106672;
● Title Ref 13815166;
● 564 sqm block (approx);
● Single story, Griffin & Knowlmann design;
● 3 bedrooms plus rumpus / study;
● Lounge with polished parquet floors;
● Tidy kitchen with adjoining meals area;
● Bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet;
● Single car accommodation;
● 1 year old 250lt hot water system;
● Newly laid carpet;
● Low maintenance garden fenced on 3 sides;
● Trussed roof so home offers easy renovation options;
● Abundance of windows and glass doors amplifies internal light and captures the summer breezes.
Inspect immediately and register your interest. Those intending to bid will need to register their interest prior to auction. Will be sold.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.