Another Property SOLD by Jo Langstaff
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you've been searching for a great 4 bedroom family home in an awesome location that is ready to renovate and call home; then this single level, Griffin & Knowlman designed home in the very sought after Kenmore South State School precinct would definitely have to be it! Bring this classic home into the new millennium and you will be guaranteed to reap the rewards.
The location of this property is absolutely A+, located on a quiet street and a short walk to the bus stop and Kersley Road Shops and just 200m to the back entrance of Kenmore South State School (the kids don't even have to cross a road to get there!) which has been ranked 6th best Queensland primary school based on Yr 5 results in 2016.
This elevated home already sports an easy layout and tonnes of space including four bedrooms, formal and informal living spaces, separate laundry and loads of storage. The air conditioned master bedroom boasts a sizeable ensuite with separate toilet and plenty of wardrobe space. The open plan kitchen, family and meals area is light, spacious and also air conditioned with a full wall of glass doors and floor to ceiling windows looking out onto a very private hedged garden. Finally, a further living and dining room is situated at the front of the home which opens to an expansive deck surrounded by established trees. The garden is both low maintenance and well established offering a very leafy but private aspect from all windows.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS -
- 706 sqm block;
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans;
- Master bedroom with ensuite, ample wardrobes and air conditioning;
- Bedroom 2 also with air conditioning;
- Formal and informal living and dining spaces;
- Large entertaining deck;
- Double lock up garage;
- Well established garden with 4 rainwater tanks and irrigation system;
- 200m to bus stop and shops;
- 200m to Kenmore South State School;
- Kenmore State High School Catchment;
- 10-15 minutes to Indooroopilly train station, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, St Peters Lutheran College, Ambrose Treacy College and Brisbane Boys College.
Make no mistake, this property will be sold! Register your interest now and be sure not to miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.