High Set Beauty!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Every once in a while a home comes to the market that really stands out from the crowd. Immaculately presented and situated at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac enjoying commanding district views of Kenmore. The sort of property we agents like to buy. This one may not be the most expensive house in this family friendly community, but it sure is one of the sweetest quintessential homes we have had the pleasure of offering. The property is now vacant and ready for immediate sale.
Located on the west side of Marshall Lane off Aberfoyle Street. Here you are just 200m from Kenmore South State School oval and a mere 2 minutes drive from Kenmore Village, Kenmore Plaza and the newly renovated Kenmore Tavern. There is also a bus stop giving direct route to the CBD just 470m walk away. For those needing direct bus to UQ... the stop is just 250m away. This is a very convenient address indeed.
The home itself has a beautiful street presence and proudly sits above the road. The house includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, rumpus / games room and a large study. The sleek kitchen adjoins the formal lounge, informal dining space and outdoor entertaining terrace. The residence is very well laid out and would perfectly suit a young family.
Construction is of solid brick and concrete slab. It can clearly be seen that the property has been well maintained and will pass any inspections. This house is set among high quality neighbours in what is a very proud street.
- 4 large bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate toilet (3rd toilet downstairs also)
- Recently painted and immaculately presented
- Air Conditioning in lounge, master and 2nd bedroom
- French doors and windows
- Hardwood floors on upper level under carpet (buyers option to polish)
- Large entertaining terrace faces east with a leafy / private outlook
- Low maintenance landscaping with timeless sandstone walls
- Potential for dual living / teenagers retreat
- Akuna Oval / Kenmore Rugby Union Club 650m
- Primary catchment = Kenmore South State School
- Secondary catchment = Kenmore State High School (both schools ranked in the Top State Schools in Brisbane)
Our sellers are committed to a timely sale and will consider all offers.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- UNDER CONTRACT
617m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.