Pretty As A Picture And Open To Offers Immediately!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
They simply don't make them like this anymore. Constructed by the now famous Griffin and Knowlman Builders, you will be impressed by the blend of modern layout and the charm and character of yesteryear. This is the perfect first home or low maintenance investment and it is vacant and ready to go to the lucky new owner today!
Low set brick and tile homes in this tightly held enclave are always popular, especially in such a well maintained condition. The low maintenance gardens and well-manicured hedges provide a nice back drop, while the wrap around patio brings the outside in, perfect for the Queensland conditions.
The floor plan works very well, with open plan living and formal dining room accessed by the well-appointed kitchen that also includes a casual sitting area. While the three bedrooms and family bathroom are towards the back of the house, providing the necessary separation.
- 3 Bedrooms (main with A/C, all with built-ins).
- 1 Modern bathroom with separate toilet.
- Open plan living and dining rooms.
- Large eat-in kitchen with access to the internal laundry.
- Ample storage throughout the house.
- Wrap around patio with French Doors access.
- Beautiful character and charm.
- Low set/low maintenance home on 589sqm.
- Close to bus stops and Kersley Rd shops.
- Single carport with connected storage/utility room.
The charm and appeal of this home is obvious, and is definitely worth inspecting as soon as possible. Call Tim Davis for any further enquiries or to book a private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.