More Than Just The Numbers Stack Up On This One!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This property has everything the savvy investor is looking for good rental return, a well-maintained building and owners keen for a speedy sale. Given its fantastic location across the road from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, this well-presented unit will also be an absolute winner for first time buyers and owner/occupiers. Not often does a unit tick so many boxes for so many buyers so make sure you get in early to view!
• Well maintained building of 8 units (2 per floor) serviced by central lift;
• Located on the 3rd floor, this unit enjoys expansive views to Mt Coot-tha from the balcony, living, dining and kitchen;
• Large windows and sliding glass doors throughout allow for tonnes of natural light and an added sense of space;
• Recently refreshed, this unit is 100% ready for new owners or tenants to just move on in;
• The master bedroom is a good size and includes built in robes;
• The 2nd bedroom also comes complete with built ins and its own private balcony;
• The bathroom includes a bath and incorporates space for the laundry. The toilet is separate;
• The kitchen was definitely made for cooks unexpectedly large with tonnes of cupboard and bench space. Westinghouse stove top and Omega oven;
• Single lock up garage plus on street parking;
• Air conditioning in living/dining/kitchen and both bedrooms;
• Solidly built with rendered brick walls throughout helping to regulate temperature throughout the heat of summer and cold of winter;
• Secure building with intercom to front door.
FACTS & FIGURES
• Rental Income - $360 to $400 / week;
• Council Rates - $374.63 / qtr;
• Body Corporate Fees - Admin $3,430.62 p.a. & Sinking Fund $1,095.00 p.a.
• Underhill Avenue location means 100m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (Woolworths & Coles end);
• If you don't fancy cooking there are numerous restaurants and takeaways directly across the road!;
• Enjoy Keating Park just 200m down the street;
• Bus stop on Moggill Road only 2 minutes' walk or 7 minutes' walk to train station;
• 9 minute drive to UQ or 15 minutes to CBD making it an appealing rental particularly for students or young professionals.
Truly, the only possible downside to this unit could be the temptation to spend too much time at the shops! Otherwise I would definitely make viewing this property a very high priority before someone else snaps it up!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.