Immaculate Indooroopilly Townhome
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This home epitomises what attracts so many families to Indooroopilly. Here you will find yourself within walking distance of some of the best schooling, shopping and eating facilities in the country. Your new home is also within 5 minutes walk of the train station taking you to the CBD in just 15 minutes. This is a stand out property with motivated sellers who are moving interstate. Act quickly, this one will not last.
This lovingly cared for townhouse is part of a small, family friendly complex on popular Central Avenue. This property benefits from its elevated position and easy access via a private gate from the footpath. Set over 2 levels with the garage, living / dining, kitchen and courtyard on the ground floor and the three bedrooms upstairs. The home offers a light, bright and airy environment and is presented in tip top condition. You can move straight into this one.
- Private and fenced courtyard ideal for alfresco living
- Direct footpath access
- Gleaming timber floors throughout
- Modern kitchen
- Powder room on ground floor
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ceiling fans
- Balcony off master
- Single garage with internal access and remote access
- Separate laundry
- Indooroopilly State High & Primary School catchment
- Train Station - 800m walk
- Bus Stop to UQ - 100m walk
Other Nearby Schools:
- Ambrose Treacy College for Boys at Indooroopilly
- Brigidine College for Girls at Indooroopilly
- Brisbane Boys College at Toowong
- St Peters Lutheran College at Indooroopilly
- Holy Family Primary School Indooroopilly
This is a stand out townhouse for those seeking to enter the prestige Indooroopilly property market without breaking the bank. Keen sellers will consider all offers immediately. Put this one on the top of your list!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.