Entry Level Indooroopilly Opportunity
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
High side and flood free in 2011 this must be the best value home in Indooroopilly! Act quickly, homes like these sell in days not weeks! Our owner's circumstances have changed and they are calling for offers. Bring your cheque book and imagination, this is as hot as it gets!
Boundary Road is popular with families as it carries no flow through traffic and is therefore safe for the kids. The keen cyclist will love the bikeway to the city / Jindalee just 70m down the street. Furthermore, the train station is only 8 minutes' walk and the MetroWest Convenience Centre is a mere 6 minute walk for milk, bread, deli, restaurant & bottle shop. Did you know you can walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre from here too? Your schooling options are abundant with 3 private schools within walking distance and you are within the Indooroopilly State and High Schools catchments.
The home is a neat and original 3 bedroom, post war home situated on the front of its elevated 607 square metre block leaving an ample backyard for the keen gardener or maybe a pool for the kids? Move straight in or renovate to your hearts content. If you think you might want to re-build down the track the frontage is 15.1m (approx) which will give you lots of great options!
- 3 bedrooms
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Ornate plaster ceilings
- Elevated 607 square metre block
- Security grills
- Single carport under house
- Separate laundry with second toilet
- MetroWest Convenience Centre - 6 minute walk
- Indooroopilly School (catchment)
- Indooroopilly Train Station - 8 minute walk
- Bus Stop to CBD, UQ and schools - 400m
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 8 minute walk
- Ambrose Treacy College - 250m walk
- St Peters Lutheran College - 4 minutes drive
- Indooroopilly Workout Gym - 600m walk
Indooroopilly has quickly become one of the most sought after suburbs on the west side of Brisbane and solid capital growth in years to come is assured. Buy with confidence. This is blue chip real estate with genuine sellers.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.