Charm and Style In Indooroopilly
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Genuine sellers who require a sale ASAP! After 14 happy years, it is time to pass the keys to the new owner. Put your offer forward today or risk missing out completely!
Have you been searching for a home that you could move straight in and modernise to suit your taste later? Well here is the perfect example of a much loved family home with so much potential and charm you will not know where to start! With a lot of the hard work done, and space to grow into further, there has never been a better time to make your move.
This home oozes charm and character, evident from the moment you walk through the front door. The modern extension/improvements have been made previously, to include a large master bedroom with en-suite, spacious kitchen with ample bench space and storage, and an open plan floor plan to take this 1960's cottage and turn it into an entertainer's delight!
Position is the key when buying Real Estate and it doesn't get any better than Indooroopilly. With so much development happening only a few minutes away, including the soon to be completed Indooroopilly Shopping Town, now is your chance to buy in to one of Brisbane's most progressive suburbs before the prices go through the roof.
- 3 Double Bedrooms (two genuine main options).
- 2 Bathrooms (including large en-suite with bath).
- Separate study providing access to lower level bedroom.
- Air conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen.
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings, ornate plaster.
- Large rear deck over-looking landscaped gardens.
- Under-cover paved patio, perfect for kids to safely play.
- Fully fenced 599sqm block, 15.6m frontage.
- Single car port with space for an extra tandem off-street park.
- Close proximity to Indooroopilly State School, Nudgee Junior and BBC.
- Air conditioning, plantation shutters, Sir Walter lawn.
- Large secure laundry and workshop under the house.
- BCC Rates - $460.87 per quarter.
- Rental Appraisal - $670 - $700 per week.
Put this at the top of your list this Saturday, or book an inspection before it is too late. Call Tim Davis for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
599m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.