Call Immediately… Negotiating now
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Never has there been a better time to break into the tightly held Indooroopilly market. Purchase this very neat solid home now and enjoy the growth tomorrow. Whether you are a first home buyer, young family or savvy investor/renovator, there is so much to like about 135 Jesmond Rd, Indooroopilly.
This terrific floor plan will surprise! The large living and dining area provide the perfect space for relaxation, complimented by the elevated leafy outlook from almost every vantage point in the house. With open plan access to the kitchen and a nice flow out to the rear deck, entertaining your friends will be a breeze.
You will also be impressed by probably the largest master bedroom available in this price range! If you wanted to you could even divide it into two rooms and increase the rental capacity, or spread out and enjoy the separation. With two other comfortable bedrooms plus a study or office, main bathroom with separate toilet and large kitchen with breakfast bar all on the main level, there is space to grow and even potential for re-configuring to suit your needs.
- 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes (oversized master.)
- 2 Bathrooms (one on each level.)
- Study/office or 4th child's bedroom/nursery.
- Large open plan living and dining with polished hardwood floors throughout
- Centrally positioned kitchen with ample bench space and dual pantry.
- Large rear deck with elevated leafy outlook.
- Internal access to downstairs garage/laundry.
- Utility room/potential home office downstairs.
- Excess storage plus workshop area.
- Large 698sqm elevated block.
- 5 minutes drive to the newly developed Indooroopilly Shoppingtown.
- 1 minute walk to bus stop, close proximity to schools including Nudgee Junior development.
- Previously rented for $530 per week.
Your mind will be working in over drive as soon as you walk through the front door, as there is so much potential and so much value! Move in without lifting a finger and plan your future profits.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
698m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.