Ray White MetroWest Residential
VACANT Freshly Painted, New Carpet READY TO MOVE IN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Immaculately presented townhouse is situated in a very convenient location - Hunter Street (approx. 100m to Greenslopes Hospital) and in a complex of only 4 townhouses.
The townhouse features:
- Tiled open plan living area (with air conditioning) which flows to a private courtyard surrounded by a landscaped garden and an undercover outdoor area
- The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- There is a separate laundry and a 3rd toilet downstairs
- Huge amount of storage under the staircase
- Single lock up garage with remote access and direct internal access to the townhouse
The upstairs area comprises of:
- Master bedroom with built-ins and an ensuite with a shower
- 2 double bedrooms both with built ins and main bathroom (between both bedrooms) which has a shower over the bath tub
- All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans
This townhouse will appeal to an owner occupier as well as investors. The location is just superb with quick access to Greenslopes Shopping Centre on Logan Rd (approx. 300 m walk), buses and schools in close vicinity.
Body corporate fees are approximately $775 (admin and sinking fund) per quarter and Brisbane Council rates are approximately $325 per quarter excluding water charges.
The CBD is only 5km away so the potential of capital growth awaits here in this solid property. Do not delay your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.