- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
The perfect place to start. There has never been a better time to buy and your family will love the space this immaculately maintained home offers. Sure... there is some modernising required but look at the upside! This is your chance to buy, add value and really make your own.
This is a solid brick residence including 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets, kitchen and lounge upstairs and a massive games room / teenager's retreat, bathroom, toilet, office and workshop downstairs. There is also secure / undercover garaging for up to 4 cars.
- Within the sought after 8.5 kms radius of CBD
- Adjacent popular Boundary Park
- Brookside Shopping Centre just around the corner
- 100m to bus stop catch 360 service to Brisbane City
- 1372m walk to Express bus stop catch 350 service direct to city (45 minutes)
- Mitchelton Railway Station less than 5 minutes away by car
- New Child Care Centre across the street
- 600m to Everton Hill local shops (newsagent, chemist, vet, supermarket, florist, bakery)
- 640 sqm block
- Central heat extraction fan
This home is ready for you to move straight in. Inspection is a must and terms are negotiable. You will need to be quick, good properties like this are selling fast. We can also assist you with finance at under 5%! Let us help you get into your own home today!
640m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.