Trendy Cottage Packed with Features
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contract CRASHED - Your chance to buy again NOW! This must be the best value home in Chapel Hill! Neat as a pin with an ultra-convenient address; this house is sure to impress. This sensational home is now ready for immediate sale, you won't find better value.
On offer is a charming 2.5 bedroom post war home situated on a level 430 square meter block leaving an ample backyard for the keen gardener or for pets to run around. Your new address is located in the highly sort after catchment for the Indooroopilly State and High Schools. Furthermore, the Bus Stop is only minutes away and the MetroWest Convenience Centre is a mere 6 minute walk for milk, bread, restaurants & bottle shop.
- 2 bedrooms with robes
- sleepout with storage
- Modern Kitchen
- Covered rear deck
- Landscaped 430 sqm block
- Secure Parking with remote
- Second toilet
- Laundry downstairs with loads of storage
- Stylish modern bathroom with double vanity
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- MetroWest Convenience Centre - 2 minute walk
- Indooroopilly School (catchment)
- Bus Stop to CBD, UQ and schools - 100m
- Kenmore Plaza - 1000m walk
- Ambrose Treacy College - 700m walk
- Indooroopilly Workout Gym - 700m walk
Chapel Hill has quickly become one of the most sought after suburbs on the west side of Brisbane and solid capital growth in years to come is assured. Buy now with confidence. This is blue chip real estate with genuine sellers and with interest rates low, there has never been a better time to buy!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.