Attention Family Home Buyers!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction On-Site Saturday the 3rd of June at 4pm Sharp.
Our sellers have relocated to Melbourne and their much loved home is available now! A solid rendered brick home at the top of a cul-de-sac street overlooking native bush. This is a standout home that will impress. Ignore any previous price guides and act quickly as this one is now vacant!
Your new address is located on the eastern end of Cassandra Street where there is no through traffic which makes a safe environment for kids. The house is positioned on the front of the lot with the rear of the home featuring a massive backyard and large covered deck. Your new home is only 5 minutes drive to the local shops and the bus stop to the CBD is only 600m away.
The home sits on a massive 817sqm block. Here you are surrounded by high quality homes on similarly large blocks to give an almost country feel. Built completely of brick this home is naturally cool in the summer and warm in the winter. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 teenagers retreat downstairs. There are also two bathrooms and parking for 2 or more vehicles. Want more? There are also multiple living areas, a brand new kitchen and an abundance of storage. To fully appreciate all that is on offer, an inspection is a must.
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Teenager's retreat + rumpus + laundry downstairs
- 4th bedroom downstairs has a 2210mm ceiling height (190mm below standard 2400mm)
- New kitchen adjoining lounge and deck
- Durable polished timber and tiled floors
- Huge covered deck with amazing outlook
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced and landscaped back yard
- Public transport - 600m
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 3.4km
- Easy Access to Legacy Way
- Local cafe's and shops - within 2.5km
- Within 7km radius of Brisbane CBD
- Indooroopilly School Zones
- BCC Rates: $1,490 per year
This is a large home that is impeccably presented inside and out and ready for your family to enjoy. Inspect, fall in love, bid and own! This is a hot listing!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.