Elevated and Tranquil Haven
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled into the north eastern corner of Chapel Hill, in a private cul-de-sac, with the magnificent Mt Coot-Tha Forest as a backdrop, you will find a home that stands out from the crowd. Continuously upgraded by it's proud owners and now presented immaculately for sale. After residing here for the past 20 years, the family has all grown up and it's time for our sellers to spread their wings and travel!
This pocket of Chapel Hill is surrounded by forestry eliminating all passing through traffic which makes it quiet, safe and ideal for raising a family. Here you can enjoy the tranquility of nature and still remain within the 8km radius of the CBD. For those commuting, the 425 Kenmore Bus departs hourly from the stop at Halmore Place going directly to the city (36 mins).
This home would ideally suit the growing family seeking a quality, low maintenance home and land. The home is spread across 3 levels. The top floor is dedicated to the owner's retreat; entry level for general living and includes another 3 bedrooms. Finally on the lower level, you will find the teenager's retreat / home office, garaging and workshop. The layout of this home is brilliant.
The central hub of the residence is the sleek new bright and breezy kitchen. A pleasure to work in and positioned neatly adjoining the covered terrace and formal dining room. Features include wide Caesar Stone bench tops, two-pac cabinetry, Miele appliances, glass splash-backs, range hood with external exhaust plus a built-in steam oven!
Additional features of note:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 modern bathrooms
- 2 car lockup garage
- Fully built-in study / Teenager's Retreat
- 571m fully landscaped block
- Skylights with Remote Controlled Venetians
- Induction Cook Top
- Split System Air Conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry with vented dryer
- Cosy sunken lounge with working fireplace
- High Cathedral Ceilings
- Fully automated garden watering system
- 10,000 ltr Rain Water Tank
- Air Conditioning & Fans in all bedrooms
- Spa Bath
- Enormous walk-in wardrobe to master
- High speed cable internet connection
- Garage Workshop with cupboards
- BBQ Area Outside
- Inside catchment for Kenmore State High School and Chapel Hill State School.
- Also close to Brisbane Boys' College and St Peter's Lutheran College.
It is a pleasure to be offering to the market such a beautiful home in such a terrific location. Inspection is a must. Our sellers are very motivated so make this home a priority to inspect. Open houses being conducted twice weekly.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
561m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.