Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Enchanting Family Home in the heart of Newmarket
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned in a quiet street, a short stroll from Wilston's cosmopolitan village precinct, this stylish family home offers the ideal setup for young families and professional couples. The picture perfect faade creates a welcoming first impression, while inside a traditional layout with an updated open plan design provides a comfortable, low-maintenance haven.
Enhanced with three meter ceilings and an abundance of natural light, the home features a front living room and at the rear a large open plan lounge, dining, kitchen space which flows out to the fabulous entertaining deck where you can soak in the views to Mt Coot-tha and beyond. The fully equipped kitchen features euro appliances, 2pac cupboards and stone bench tops. The home occupies a fully landscaped 405sqm block with room for a swimming pool and further potential to expand, making it an even more attractive proposition.
This family home offers 4 bedrooms, the master suite being huge with ensuite and walk in robe. The other 3 bedrooms are serviced by a huge modern family bathroom.
Ready for your immediate enjoyment and offering an exceptionally convenient lifestyle address, this property represents blue chip buying in a burgeoning inner-north suburb. An inspection is a must.
- 4 bedrooms
- Huge master suit with walk in robe and ensuite
- Spacious modern family bathroom - Short stroll to Newmarket Train Station
- Impressive open plan lounge/dining /kitchen
- Private covered deck is ideal for outdoor dining
- Superb child-friendly level lawn, fully fenced and landscaped
- Polished timber floorboards
- Air conditioning throughout
- Further potential to develop under this home
- Wilston State School & Kelvin Grove State College Catchment
- Also close to St Ambrose and St Columba Private schools
- Close to Kedron Brook bikeway
- 800 m approx. to Newmarket Dog Park
- 900 m approx. to Newmarket Village and Cinema
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.