Style, Space & A Very Desirable Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This peaceful property may be the perfect place to unwind and relax but don't be laid back about viewing this very special home. The perfect blend of sleek 50's style meets contemporary upscale renovation surrounded by beautiful botanical gardens and only minutes to Kenmore Village. Homes like this do not come up often and they certainly don't last for long!
• Fully renovated throughout to a high standard whilst retaining the original 50's architectural style and features;
• All living spaces and bedrooms are on one level and enjoy oversized windows and glass doors to the garden optimising the amazingly picturesque views, natural light and the soft summer breezes;
• Brand new, no-expense-spared, state-of-art kitchen complete with Caesarstone benches, Franke sink, soft closing cupboards and all Bosch appliances including 9 burner induction cooktop;
• Oversized master bedroom allows for seating space to enjoy the view from the massive picture window;
• Mixed hardwood timber floors throughout;
• New windows and screens throughout;
• Large, working fireplace in living room;
• Brand new hot water system;
• Tonnes of additional under-house storage space;
• Expansive covered patio leading off the kitchen perfect for entertaining on a large or small scale;
• Fully ducted air-conditioning and new ceiling fans throughout;
• All bedrooms with soft closing wardrobes;
• This home is 100% move in ready but would lend itself well to further cost effective extension up, down or out. If you were hoping to find a home that offers opportunity to add value over time, there is still plenty that could be done to significantly increase the value of this property if desired.
• 4,958 m2 / 1.22 acres;
• Surrounded by other acreage which adds to the sense of space;
• Most elevated block on Gap Creek Road. The house itself is positioned on the highest level of the block, well above the road;
• Perfectly private, surrounded by greenery and not overlooked by any other homes;
• Easy to mow and maintain ask nicely and the owner may even throw in the ride on mower!
• Loads of room for the kids to run around or easily add a pool and tennis court;
• Landscaped with an abundance of low maintenance, well established Australian natives;
• The current owner has a passion for exotic plants and has added many rare but hardy species into the garden which in the coming years will flourish resulting in an even more stunning and spectacular garden.
• Within 10km of the Brisbane CBD;
• Literally only a quick 2 minute drive to Kenmore Village which includes Coles and the library;
• Within the highly ranked Brookfield State School (2 km) and Kenmore High School (2.6 km) catchments;
• Easy driving distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and private schools such as BBC and St Peters;
• Buses for Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the CBD stop only 400 metres walk away making everything even more easily accessible.
Homes like this on Gap Creek Road are highly sought-after so it is safe to say that it will sell quickly!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4,958m² / 1.23 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.