Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CONTRACT CRASHED - Available again NOW!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This must be the best value in Indooroopilly! Neat as a pin, ultra-convenient address and room for the kids to play. This home is ready for immediate sale; you won't find better value - inspect immediately.
This post war home is situated to the front of its flat 607 square meter block leaving a huge backyard for the keen gardener, a pool or perhaps a tennis court? Your new address is located in the highly sort after catchment area for the Indooroopilly State and High Schools. Furthermore, the train station is only 20 minutes' walk and the MetroWest Convenience Centre is only 1 minute up the road.
Feature of this home include 3 bedrooms, brand new kitchen, new lighting and ceiling fans, fresh paint inside and outside, renovated laundry and new colour bond roof. This home should be maintenance free for many years.
Indooroopilly has quickly becoming one of the most sought after suburbs on the west side of Brisbane and solid capital growth in years to come is assured. Buy now with confidence. This is a blue chip real estate opportunity with genuine sellers; with interest rates low, there has never been a better time to buy!
- 3 bedrooms
- Brand new kitchen
- Updated bathroom
- New lighting and ceiling fans
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Brand new colour bond roof
- Fresh paint, inside and outside
- Renovated laundry
- Fully Fenced
- 607 square metre block
- Separate laundry with shower
- Current full cover Budget Direct Insurance quote $2200 pa
- MetroWest Convenience Centre - 6 minute walk
- Indooroopilly School (catchment)
- Indooroopilly Train Station - 20 minute walk
- Bus Stop to CBD, UQ and schools - 400m
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 8 minute walk
- Ambrose Treacy College - 250m walk
- St Peters Lutheran College - 4 minutes drive
- Indooroopilly Workout Gym - 600m walk
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.