Spacious & High on one of Chapel Hill's Best Streets
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This home's Ludlow Street location is highly sought after for good reason being a mere minute from Moggill Road and the bus stop, yet unaffected by traffic noise and with minimal through traffic. Private school buses also service the Chapel Hill area offering easy transport options to private schools further afield. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is a quick 5 minute drive while Kenmore Plaza, located in the opposite direction and including Woolworths and iconic Kenmore Tavern, is even closer.
Positioned within the academically high ranking and very desirable Indooroopilly High School and Indooroopilly State School catchments, other prestigious private schools including St Peters, Ambrose Treacy, BBC and Brigidine are also only minutes away.
THE DOWN LOW
• 2 Substantial Living & Dining Spaces;
• 4 generously sized bedrooms;
• Family bathroom downstairs and powder room upstairs;
• Polished hard wood timber floors downstairs;
• More timber floors under upstairs flooring ready to be uncovered;
• Breeze Air / evaporative air cooling system installed throughout upper level and in master bedroom;
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and lounge/dining;
• Kitchen cabinets crafted in Tasmanian blackwood;
• New granite benchtops, stove and dishwasher;
• New paintwork throughout;
• Both decks newly painted;
• Window security on all downstairs windows and security screens on front door and all front upstairs windows;
• New aluminium windows and sliding doors throughout;
• Red cedar framed French doors to lounge / dining.
Sorry no pets
ABOUT 87A LUDLOW STREET
There is a lot to love about this family sized, recently refreshed home but the generously sized living spaces and expansive decks on both levels, all with a tranquil, leafy aspect, are arguably a highlight and perfect for entertaining friends or just relaxing over summer.
Architect designed and built in the 1970's, modernized over time and recently refreshed (including new paintwork and new aluminium windows and sliding doors throughout), this home is the perfect blend of contemporary style meets eclectic 1970's charm giving it warmth and character paired with great family functionality. The low maintenance garden, abundant in hardy Australian natives, is enjoyed through the large windows in every room adding to the home's atmosphere of tranquility and boosting natural light.
With 2 substantial living and dining spaces upstairs and most bedrooms on the lower level, the home offers a division of space perfect for a growing family.
This is a long term rental property. All applications will be accepted or not at the owners' discretion.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.